Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Why can''t we all just get along? and Muhammad tattoo contest!

Roses for Pakistan governor's alleged killer | Top AP Stories | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Isn't life a little too short and insignificant to worry about what someone says, let alone kill them for it?

Lighten up my brothers.

As of this moment, I am launching a Muhammad tattoo competition.

Prize $100 minimum. If I happen to be rich by that time or the winner give me great pleasure I'll increase the bounty at my own discretion.

Entry deadline is August 29, 2011, the final day of Ramadan.

Payment will be made via paypal.com within a week of determining the entry deadline.

Links to entries should be added to the comments. Entries will be judged according to how much pleasure I receive from them. Image quality, creativity, and placement are all likely to play significant roles.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment