Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I don't know what to think

Bank robber planned crime and punishment | bank, richard, hailed - Gaston Gazette

I like his out of the box thinking. The irony of health care for criminals but not law abiding citizens is clear. I'm not sure how to resolve the inconsistency. I'm generally libertarian leaning, but also have sympathy for veil of ignorance arguments and fully believe that our health care system is wasteful, often ineffective, over regulated, over insured, super-confusing etc. I recently has knee surgery and have a hard time figuring out what to pay to who. I'm no genius, but imagine that I have an easier time than the average person, who must be befuddled.

Which nations health care system in the most enviable and potentially practical for the USA?

No comments:

Post a Comment