Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Now we know what protesters want

See the comments for some examples of inconsistency.

One of my favorites is a guaranteed living wage regardless of work status and open borders so everyone can live where they want. Might most people maintain residence in NYC or SF (of course cost of living must be considered in the living wage) but vacation in Thailand or Paraguay most of the year, thereby living large? I would.

This is unlikely a stable equilibrium though as more people learn how I'm living they will copy and soon nobody will be willing to brew my beer, cook my food, or massage my feet. But, it might be a good few months until the good news (LOL) or our new lifestyle reaches the most remote or emigration restricting regions of Earth where my welfare check will still motivate others to cater to me. Next stops Myanmar and North Korea.


Proposed List Of Demands For Occupy Wall St Movement! | OccupyWallSt.org Forum:


'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment