Friday, October 7, 2011

Design Competition Yields Bikes Of The Future | TechCrunch

Until most people can't afford cars bike of no sort will be the preferred form of transportation. I don't own a car and don't want to. I ride a $135 Walmart bike or a Xootr or public transit almost everywhere. I'm weird. I know this. But most males who can afford cars will not forgo them for the sake that it would cost them mojo and dates. Fortunately I have a bizarre form or mojo that work and the Ferd. But, even so, prior to buying an expensive bike I would buy a car. Think of buying groceries, clothes, etc. I'm pretty agile and still completing all this without a car is a pain, which is why I rented on this weekend. bike people should realize that these bike dreams are pipe dreams.

Design Competition Yields Bikes Of The Future | TechCrunch:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment