Monday, August 30, 2010

US Airways Annoys Me

US Airways | Airline tickets, vacations & business flights

1. They make it difficult to find where to login using your email address or user name. They want you to use flight information or your frequent flier number, neither of which I have memorized meaning I have to look them up.

2. The site moves at the speed of dark and was occasionally non responsive to clicks.

3. Fees paid for checked baggage are non-refundable. Come on, at least give me some credit if I don't check the bag.

4. The put adds on the boarding passes wasting my ink or links I can't even click from a piece of paper and that I am unlikely to click on from a browser popup as I prepare to print.

Airlines are just getting more short sighted and greedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment