Saturday, July 9, 2011

Teen faces prison after sex doll prank goes awry: Pardon him Obama

Teen faces prison after sex doll prank goes awry: "he didn't expect school officials to call a bomb squad or that he'd be facing up to eight years in prison and a possible felony record."

So his life might be essentially ruined because school officials overreact. Ridiculous. Obama should pardon the kid.

I just notified the Whitehouse of the situation and asked Obama to pardon him.  Please sign this online petition and contact Obama via this link.

I'm a bit hyper about this and bought the domain pardontyellmorton.com which now forwards to the online petition.  Please spread the word. I'll submit it to Obama when the pace of signatures slows and/or when there are enough to look impressive.

I just saw that there is freetyellmorton.org which is obviously far more significant than my effort, but I did not see that they mention seeking a pardon, so I'll keep up my effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment